Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day #20 - Love is Jesus Christ

How can I compare my love with the love God has for me by giving His only son to die a horrible death to ensure my future, but that’s what He did for me. Even though I’ve been a Christian a very long time I still need to be reminded from time to time that a great sacrifice was made to save me from certain death. The only way to be reminded of that fact is to get into the Word of God.

I know from experience that my days go much better when I take the time to read and study God’s word. There’s so much to learn and I am constantly learning about something new or a different way of looking at things. I enjoy bible studies because they help me be consistent about study but sometimes it is just opening the Bible and reading. It’s a great time to go over things and put my life in perspective. It certainly helps me focus on what’s important.

This was an easy dare but one that I appreciate being reminded to do.

No comments: