Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day #14 - Love takes delight

I have not been the best at keeping up with my blog. I apologize to anyone who’s following but it’s hard to fit it all in. We live such busy lives that it’s hard to think about passing on something productive to “have fun” but what a treat to do just that. I like focusing on my husband but I’m determined to get it all done.

We have work days at home where we plan to do projects that we’ve been putting off. In the back of my mind I wanted to get some of my honey-dos done but on this Saturday it was more important to help my husband than to work on my list. We spent most of the day trimming fruit trees. He wants my opinion before he starts whacking away at the branches. Not my idea of fun but I knew it was important to him. To my surprise it was nice to spend the time working on something together.

I discovered that sometimes all my husband really needs to be motivated is a little bit of help. We didn’t get it all done but that was all it took for him to continue the next day cleaning up the mess without me being right there. Everyone deserves encouragement
I also discovered that I like working with him on a project. It shouldn’t be difficult to arrange the next project together since I still have that honey-do list.

No comments: